If you teach others how to drive as a profession then you are obviously aware of the dangers on the roads, you are constantly at risk of an accident and damaging your car, especially with an inexperienced driver behind the wheel. In the event of a crash you want to ensure that you and your vehicle are covered for any damages.
Here at Connect Insurance we understand the potential dangers that drivers face daily on the roads and we are excited to introduce a new product for driving tuition insurance.
If this applies to you then keep reading for more information.
Accidents on the roads are becoming much more common due to the increasing number of drivers over the past few years.
As you'd expect, learner drivers are more likely to have an accident due to a lack of experience on the roads; this is why it is important to ensure your belongings are financially covered by your insurance company in the event of a collision.
What is covered by Driving Tuition Insurance?
- Damage you cause to other people's vehicles or property or for injuries they sustain if you are involved in an accident.
- Any damage your vehicle sustains in an accident or for any damage caused by fire, vandalism, arson or theft.
- Personal belongings - Cover up to a maximum of £100 for personal belongings if they are lost or damaged by an accident, fire or theft if located in or on your vehicle.
- Audio and navigation equipment - Cover is provided for permanently fitted audio equipment and/or two-way radio subject to a maximum of £500.
- Foreign Travel - Provides the minimum cover which is legally required to use your vehicle in all EU countries and any country which agrees to follow EU directives and is also approved by the Commission of the European Union.
- Windscreen cover - We have special arrangements with leading windscreen companies to repair or replace your windscreen if it gets damaged.
- Free courtesy car - In the event of your vehicle being damaged, you will be offered the use of a loan car (courtesy car).
Getting the right insurance policy to ensure you are covered in the event of an accident is vital, without the right amount of cover you could see huge unexpected costs that will leave your wallet drained. If this is something that you require then do not hesitate to get a quick, free and competitive quote with us today! Or to discuss our Driving Tuition Insurance policies, give us a call on 01782 200711 today and take the first step towards complete peace of mind.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT NOT ALL MENTIONED COVER, FEATURES AND BENEFITS ARE PROVIDED AS STANDARD; SOME MAY BE SUBJECT TO ADDITIONAL PREMIUM, OR SUBJECT TO UNDERWRITERS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU REQUIRE ANY SPECIFIC COVER, FEATURE OR BENEFIT ON YOUR POLICY, PLEASE ADVISE DURING QUOTING AND ENSURE THAT THE COVER IS INCLUDED PRIOR TO ACCEPTING THE INSURANCE CONTRACT. CONNECT INSURANCE BROKERS LTD ACCEPT NO LIABILITY SHOULD YOU REQUIRE A FEATURE OF COVER DURING THE POLICY DURATION THAT HAS BEEN OMITTED AS A RESULT OF YOUR FAILURE TO SPECIFY IT'S NECESSITY PRIOR TO INCEPTION.